วันเสาร์, สิงหาคม 13, 2022
หน้าแรกTechnologyCrypto bridge Nomad suggests anyone returning at minimum 90% of stolen tokens...

Crypto bridge Nomad suggests anyone returning at minimum 90% of stolen tokens will be seen as a white-hat hacker and the remaining 10% will develop into the reward (Joanna Ossinger/Bloomberg)


Joanna Ossinger / Bloomberg:

Crypto bridge Nomad suggests any one returning at minimum 90% of stolen tokens will be considered as a white-hat hacker and the remaining 10% will become the reward  —  Cryptocurrency enterprise Nomad is supplying a bounty to recoup resources spirited away in a $190 million hack that once again highlighted safety vulnerabilities in the electronic-token sector.

RELATED ARTICLES

Most Popular

Recent Comments