วันพฤหัสบดี, สิงหาคม 11, 2022
หน้าแรกTop StoriesUkraine war: Russian rocket assault kills 15, dozens additional trapped under rubble

Ukraine war: Russian rocket assault kills 15, dozens additional trapped under rubble

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News content!

A rocket assault in Ukraine killed at the very least 15 people today, with virtually two dozen extra maybe trapped underneath the rubble as authorities do the job to very clear the site. 

The Russian assault transpired overnight Saturday in the eastern city of Chasiv Yar, hitting an condominium sophisticated. Regional emergency services labored to rescue victims from the rubble during Sunday, expressing in the afternoon that 24 or a lot more people today might even now be trapped below particles. 

Pavlo Kyrylenko, governor of the location, mentioned that Russian forces fired the rockets from vans. He determined them as Uragan rockets, a Soviet-era structure and design. 

The crisis provider said that employees have remained in contact with at the very least three people below the rubble. 

UKRAINIAN PRESIDENT ZELENSKYY THANKED THE US FOR NEW WEAPONS: LUCAS TOMLINSON

The assault provides one more contradiction of Russian statements that the armed service is hitting only targets of navy benefit. 

Andriy Yermak, chief of employees to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy, in a Telegram write-up referred to as the attack “terrorist” exercise and demanded that other nations label Russia a “point out sponsor of terrorism,” according to Reuters. 

The Saturday night rocket assault is the most current in a the latest burst of superior-casualty assaults on civilian constructions. 

UKRAINE WAR: NATO COALITION Strength HINGES ON ‘FRAGILE’ GOVERNMENTS BRAVING Financial Strain, PETRAEUS Says

At the very least 19 people died when a Russian missile strike a browsing mall in the city of Kremenchuk in late June and 21 persons were being killed when an apartment setting up and recreation place came underneath rocket fire in the southern Odesa area this thirty day period.

Luhansk Governor Serhiy Haidai on Saturday mentioned that Russian forces are increasing “genuine hell” in the location. 

“So far there has been no operational pause declared by the enemy,” Haidai explained. “He is nevertheless attacking and shelling our lands with the exact depth as right before.”

Click Listed here TO GET THE FOX News App

Haidai claimed that Ukrainian forces had wrecked ammunition depots and Russian barracks, which he hoped would trigger some pause or slowdown in the attacks. 

The Associated Push contributed to this report. 

RELATED ARTICLES

Most Popular

Recent Comments